Right when I say vinegar and associate it to your health you might have guessed the ingredient that I’m going to talk about. No other vinegar than apple cider vinegar can give miraculous health benefits and leave you with complete amusement as to how an ingredient as simple as this could possess so much goodness. The pure form of apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process. The very first step is to expose the crushed apple to yeast so that the sugar contained in the apple would ferment and alcohol is formed. The next step is when bacteria are added to this alcohol which undergoes fermentation again to produce the key component of vinegar which is acetic acid.
An organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains many strands of proteins, enzymes and other good bacteria that has all the capability to keep you healthy. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar contains only 3 calories which is really low. I will not lie to you saying it has got all the needed vitamins and proteins. But it has got a considerable amount of potassium that can do good for your body. A good quality apple cider vinegar contains enough amino acids and antioxidants too. I would like to further discuss this and tell you some of the other incredible ways in which apple cider vinegar benefits your health. Make sure to read this completely.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Better Acetic Acid Boost – Acetic Acid is one of the key ingredients of apple cider vinegar. The acetic acid contained in apple cider vinegar regulates your blood flow and it also prevents oxygen uptake. It can even be used in ear canal conditions and it controls blood pressure level and unclogs arteries.
- Improves Your Diabetic Diet – When cells don’t respond to insulin the way it should it causes insulin resistance which further leads to diabetes. Vinegar is a natural ingredient that is said to develop insulin sensitivity in those people with insulin resistance. Even when consumed as a salad dressing it can reduce your blood sugar level to a great extent. Researches have even found out that just 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar can reduce the fasting blood sugar by 4%.
- Weight Loss Formula – If you want to be on a healthy diet to reduce your body weight that it would definitely be incomplete without apple cider vinegar in it. The acetic acid present in this stops some of the digestive acids in your stomach from digesting starch as it absorbs all the calories from the carbs. It has even been proven that apple cider vinegar can make you feel full and can reduce your sudden cravings and hunger pangs.
- Lowers The Risk Of Heart Disease – Cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke are some of the major causes for death these days. Some of the factors that cause heart diseases can be reduced with the help of apple cider vinegar. An increase in the rate of triglyceride could be one of the major causes of heart diseases. The acetic acid in ACV is said to lower this acid level in your blood.
- Mineral Absorption – ACV can help in better absorption of food nutrients. When the stomach acid level falls that could be a major reason for unfriendly bacteria to enter into your stomach where they start to multiply. This can lead to indigestion, bloating, lesser absorption of minerals and sometimes even cancer. The vinegar present in ACV is said to help your intestines absorb better calcium and iron. The good bacteria that are present in the ACV is said to absorb vitamins and minerals from the food we eat more efficiently.
- Energy Efficient Muscles – One of the important minerals that athletes would want to have in their body is potassium as it boosts your overall energy and tunes your muscles and lack of potassium will lead to muscle twitches and cramps. The acetic acid present in ACV helps your muscles to turn carbs into energy for them.
- Freshens Your Breath – Bad breath is one of the embarrassing problems that can never be explained in words. Regularly swishing some ACV can kill those bad breath causing bacteria and freshes your breath naturally.
- Works Against Dandruff – One of the annoying scalp conditions is nothing but dandruff. It is caused by an oily or dry scalp or by a fungus called Malassezia. The acidic nature of vinegar changes the pH level of your scalp and its antibacterial properties can prevent dandruff from further affecting your scalp.
- Clears Your Stuffy Nose – The next time you feel extremely annoyed with a nose that is stuffed up with cold, just take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it in a glass of water and drink it. ACV contains potassium that thins your mucus and the acetic acid can prevent germ growth which in turn reduces nasal congestion.
A simple ingredient such as the apple cider vinegar has so many health benefits that it can improve your health regime to a great extent. Though it doesn’t have all kinds of vitamins and minerals that you are looking for, it can sure add up to your much-needed health components. For whatever reason it is that you are choosing to take apple cider vinegar make sure that you always dilute it with water as taking acid directly might sometimes affect your stomach or may even erode your tooth. On the whole, apple cider vinegar is one of the must-have in everyone’s healthy foods checklist.
The Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle – 81 Ways to Naturally Cleanse Your Body & House and More!
Pure and Simple Health with Apple Cider Vinegar
The Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle: 81 Ways to Naturally Cleanse Your Body, House & More cracks the code on conventionally made apple cider vinegar and outlines in detail 81 different ways Apple Cider Vinegar can FIX your most problematic health issues, as well as super fast and effective ways to clean up around-the-house…the kind conventional cleaners just can’t touch! And, without the TOXIC side effects!
Disclaimer: Results may vary.